Real Estate News Releases
(EstateNewsWire.com, July 04, 2018 ) Vertical Lift Module (VLM) market is expected to grow US$ 1667.6 million by 2025 from US$ 743.8 million in 2016.Automotive user segment expected to continue its dominance. Currently, almost 18% of the VLM used by automotive end-user sector. VLM are used to store or retrieve automotive parts from the storage places. They store and retrieve a variety of totes, trays and parts. They efficiently handle small, medium, and large parts that include mufflers and pipes, gaskets and wiper blades etc. Furthermore, the modular nature of the storage system allows for easy scalability of the storage spaces. As and when needed, modules can be added or reduced depending upon the needs of the user. Such as system helps an operator to use the available space to the maximum for storage and thus achieve cost savings.
Request a Sample Report at https://bit.ly/2Jh5m5v
Major Highlights of the Vertical Lift Module (VLM) Market report
Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- Highlights key vertical lift module systems thereby allowing organizations to gain revenues by focusing majorly on select products
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the vertical lift module systems market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Examine the socio-economic, technological and political impact of the macro forces on the market namely: Political, Economic , Social and Technological factors.
Major Vertical Lift Module (VLM) market initiatives were observed in the North American and European region as both of these regions are highly developed. Also, APAC region with developing economies such as China and India and other South Asian countries are demanding for better storage and retrieval systems due to their increasing e-commerce, logistics, and manufacturing sector. For this, companies are partnering with each other to enhance their sales and distribution network. The VLM market is facing intense competition and it is constantly increasing. Emergence of competitors globally and pricing pressures has created a pressure on the companies operating in the market to develop differentiate and innovative products along with cost-reduction. Thus, several companies are acquiring VLM business of other companies to expand their product-portfolio.
Inquiry before Buying at https://bit.ly/2JqEy60
The overall Vertical Lift Module (VLM) market size has been derived using both primary and secondary source. The research process begins with an exhaustive secondary research using internal and external sources to obtain qualitative and quantitative information related to the market. Also, primary interview were conducted with industry participants and commentators in order to validate data and analysis. The participants who typically take part in such a process include industry expert such as VPs, business development managers, market intelligence managers and national sales managers, and external consultant such as valuation experts, research analysts and key opinion leaders specializing in the Vertical Lift Module (VLM) market.
Some of the important players
Hanel Storage Systems
AutoCrib, Inc. (Lauyans & Co.)
MDCI Automation (Sapient Automation)
System Logistics Spa
SSI Schaefer Systems International
EffiMat Storage Technology A/S
Constructor Group AS (Kasten and Dexion)
Weland Lagersystem AB
Ferretto Group Spa
View Complete Report at https://bit.ly/2JleJo7
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
The Insight Partners
Real Estate News by Sector