Real Estate News Releases
(EstateNewsWire.com, July 09, 2018 ) This "Strategic Imperatives: which trends you need to adapt to in order to succeed in consumer markets", report draws on the expertise of GlobalData’s exclusive panel of industry executives to provide the latest thinking about organizations’ views on the future of FMCG industry. Furthermore, the survey focuses on the current and emerging trends that will affect the success of FMCG companies in the future.
The companies involved in the global FMCG industry are focusing on the increased interest consumers have in proactively caring for their health, creating new opportunities for consumer goods companies: Consumers are taking great concern in the ethical and sustainable provenance of ingredients that go into their products. Media coverage of unethical, international supply chains result in consumers going for locally produced products. Consumers look for value from their product which means price is an important factor. Value can be proven through quantity too.
Get sample copy of this report@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2189701
What else does this report show?
- Identifying strategic imperatives in consumer markets
- Recent news and key takeaways around the key strategic imperatives
- Regional and industry differences in key strategic imperatives for FMCG industry
- Case studies for the strategies adopted across the FMCG industry.
- Globally, industry respondents said that Health & Wellness, Easy & Affordable products, and Sustainability & Ethics will have the most impact on company strategy for the longest time
- Companies are thinking about consumer health, with products that work efficiently while emphasizing on their authenticity through sustainability
- Time scarcity is an increasing concern for consumers, which means that they are looking for products that can help them save time
- Health & wellness as well as Online Retail had a high impact in more than one region.
Inquiry before buying@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2189701
Reasons to buy:
- Helps to understand and analyze the changing dynamics and present sentiments in the FMCG industry
- Helps to identify and highlight the current and emerging trends that will affect the success of FMCG companies
- Helps to identify the strategic imperatives in consumer markets
- Helps to provide the latest thinking about organizations’ views on the future of the FMCG industry.
Key Points from TOC:
Global Strategic Imperatives
Definitions & Method
Recommended Actions: Adapting to Strategic Imperatives
Strategic Imperatives: summary of recommended actions
Health & Wellness
Easy & Affordable
Sustainability & Ethics
Regional Differences in Strategic Imperatives
Summary of regional trends
Trends in North America
Trends in Europe
Trends in Asia Pacific
Industry Differences in Strategic Imperatives
Summary of trends by industry
Trends in Food
Trends in Wines & Spirit
Trends in Non-alcoholic beverages
Trends in Cosmetics & Toiletries
Trends in Beer manufacturers
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817
Real Estate News by Sector