Real Estate News Releases
(EstateNewsWire.com, June 10, 2018 ) The home automation market is estimated to reach US$ 113.82 billion by 2025 from US$ 35.24 billion in 2016.
Home Automation market is described as a range of on-premises or cloud-based capabilities that enable a house control its various operations such as in-door temperature, lights, entertainment units and security controls with the help of devices, such as smartphone, tablets and sensor remote controls. The concept of home automation has been in existence since long, however, lately, due to the suitable confluence of vital market, strategic, regulatory and technology trends, the home automation market is expected to witness a new phase in Home Automation market growth trend.
The global home automation market by products is fragmented into Entertainment Centers, Security & Access Control, Lighting Control, Climate Control and Outdoor Automation System. The Home Automation market segmentation is based upon the various home automation products to improve efficiency and security. Security & Access control in the Home Automation market have acquired the biggest share of almost one-third in 2016, followed by Climate Control, and Lighting Control. The Security & Access Control product segment is expected to acquire the largest share attributed to the rising criminal incidences as well as increasing young working population seeking to monitor elderly and children through video surveillance.
FREE | Request a Sample Report at https://bit.ly/2IZvEw5
Key trend which will predominantly effect the Home Automation market market in coming year is that a majority of people are projected to get access to a massive count of home automation devices in almost every aspect of their lifestyle. Owing to the globe is anticipated to witness voice command technology in almost every device. Presently, the voice command technology is only present in limited devices and one of them is smart phones. Moreover, this technology is also expected to eclipse over the remote control technology. In coming years the majority would be able to witness combination of sensor products, unlike the connected sensors utilized by Febreze Home.
Inquiry before Buying at https://bit.ly/2IWpaOF
Major Highlights of Home Automation Market report:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global home automation market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global home automation market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
The overall Home Automation market size has been derived using both primary and secondary source. The research process begins with an exhaustive secondary research using internal and external sources to obtain qualitative and quantitative information related to the market. Also, primary interview were conducted with industry participants and commentators in order to validate data and analysis. The participants who typically take part in such a process include industry expert such as VPs, business development managers, market intelligence managers and national sales managers, and external consultant such as valuation experts, research analysts and key opinion leaders specializing in the Home Automation market.
Some of the important players
1. Johnson Controls International Plc
2. Siemens AG
4. Schneider Electric SE
5. Honeywell International Inc.
6. Control4 Corporation
7. ABB Ltd.
8. Crestron Electronics Inc.
9. Leviton Manufacturing Company, Inc.
10. Lutron Electronics Co., Inc
11. Ingersoll-Rand plc
Complete Report is Available at https://bit.ly/2GEAFFg
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
The Insight Partners
Real Estate News by Sector